All OIE Events
No items available.
All OIE News
- April 7, 2017U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has reached the congressionally mandated 65,000 visa H-1B cap for fiscal year 2018.
- April 4, 2017The grassroots group MARTA Army (organized by Georgia Tech students to improve the transit experience for metro Atlanta) deployed at the beginning of the work week to help first-time riders navigate the system.
- March 31, 2017CBP has announced that the I-94 web site will be undergoing maintenance and may be unavailable at specified dates and times.
- March 30, 2017New updates related to the judicial cases and status of the Executive Order 13780
- March 27, 2017The United Kingdom has followed the U.S. in increasing security measures on flights. Additional hand luggage restrictions will impact some flights to the UK. For more details visit the U.K. Department of Transportation.
- March 23, 2017GT international student, Insu Yun advanced through all six rounds of the NSA 2016 Codebreaker Challenge to beat more than 3,300 competitors worldwide.
Aviation Security Enhancements for Select Last Point of Departure Airports with Commercial Flights to the United StatesMarch 21, 2017Department of Homeland Security releases Fact Sheet & Q&A re: Aviation Security Enhancements
Aw, Shucks: Georgia Tech students spend their spring break helping to build artificial reef in Niceville, FLMarch 21, 2017nwfdaily.news.com (North West Florida Daily News) covers story on OIE alternative spring break trip to Niceville, FL.
- March 16, 2017On March 15, 2017, the U.S. District Court in Hawaii issued a nationwide temporary restraining order preventing the government from enforcing Executive Order 13780.
- March 15, 2017Another one of the stories OIE recorded for StoryCorps aired yesterday on WABE 90.1 FM.