All OIE Events
- Tue Sep 25Student Center Room #301 11:00 am
These sessions are intended to give students general study abroad information to help them get started in selecting a study abroad program. This session will also focus on studying abroad on a Faculty Led Study Abroad Program.
- Tue Oct 2
The Gilman International Scholarship application deadline is: October 2, 2018 @ 11:59pm (CDT) for Spring 2019 & Early Summer 2019 applicants.
- Thu Oct 11Student Center #301 11:00 am
Come learn tips and tricks to make study abroad more affordable.
- Mon Oct 15
The deadline to apply for OIE Administered Scholarships is October 15, 2018.
- Tue Oct 16Student Center Room #343 11:00 am
These sessions are intended to give students general study abroad information to help them get started in selecting a study abroad program. This session will also focus on students interested in completing the International Plan during their time at Tech.
- Fri Feb 15
The deadline to apply for OIE Administered Scholarships is February 15, 2019.
All OIE News
- October 2, 2017George Doyle IV is the third Georgia Tech student to make contributions to the Acropoli
- September 27, 2017On September 24, 2017, a proclamation was made to augment the March 6, 2017, Executive Order (EO) 13780.
- September 21, 2017Tech will host its first Global Internship Fair on Thursday, Sept. 28, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom.
- September 21, 2017The Office of International Education is saddened to have learned recently about the premature death of Shuyi Li, a member of the Georgia Tech international student community.
Over 100 students attended the Embraer and Brazilian Consulate career and cultural info session. Sponsored by the School of Aerospace, the GT Office of International Education, the Consulate General of Brazil, and EmbraerSeptember 20, 2017This event gave students a chance to fully consider the benefits of cross-cultural work with one of the most impressive aircraft and aeronautics companies in the world.
- September 8, 2017All-majors Career Fair is rescheduled from the original dates of September 11th and 12th to September 18th and 19th.
- August 30, 2017For those who want to make international interest a part of their degrees, the International Plan (IP) offers a comprehensive way to do that.
Global Atlanta Article- Merits of Overseas Internships Increasingly Attractive to Georgia Tech StudentsAugust 25, 2017The number of Georgia Institute of Technology students participating in overseas internship programs reached new heights in the 2016-17 academic year providing them with practical work experience while developing cross-cultural skills.
- August 21, 2017Ashlee Flinn (Office of International Education) and Aby Parsons (Student Life) helped write an online resource designed to help education abroad professionals prepare students who identify as LGBTQ+ for their education abroad experiences.
- August 17, 2017The great American eclipse will sweep across the U.S. on Monday, Aug. 21, 2017, the first day of the Fall 2017 semester.