- October 6, 2015The 6th annual France-Atlanta will highlight sustainable innovation from October 27-November 9, 2015.
- September 29, 2015The Office for Science and Technology (OST) of the Embassy of France in the United States is organizing a 2-day seminar for US and French Ph.D. students on Nanoparticles for Medicine in France.
- August 17, 2015Summer 2016 and Fall 2016 Study Abroad Application Now Open
- August 14, 2015There are important DHS developments regarding STEM OPT extensions that might affect you.
- August 13, 2015German Career Fair Employer Registration is now open!
German-affiliated employers and organizations are invited to attend the 6th annual Germany Day Career Fair on October 6, 2015 from 2:00-4:00pm. This event is a great way to connect with globally-minded GT students, many with German language proficiency, who are interested in interning or working full-time for German companies. For more info and to register, see https://oie2.gatech.edu/content/german-day-career-fair-registration.
- July 30, 2015Georgia Tech and Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain (UPV) have been selected to receive grants from the Erasmus+ program for their collaborative student exchange.
- Tuesday Oct 6Online - 11:59 pm
Gilman scholarship deadline for spring 2016 study abroad programs.
- Tue Sep 1
Tue Dec 1
Mason Building Lobby 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Study Abroad Walk-In Advising in the Mason Building Lobby on Tuesdays
- Tuesday Oct 6Bill Moore Student Success Center, P…2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Meet with German companies looking to hire students to work in Germany and locally, for both internships and full-time positions.
This information session will give information about education abroad funding opportunities and give some tips for writing applications.
Open to all majors, come learn more about the Art and Architecture in Greece and Italy Study Abroad Program!
This session will help students gain the necessary tools to begin searching for a global internship.
"Russia's Gas Diplomacy: The Politics of Pipelines and Pipe Dreams"