All OIE Events
- Fri Apr 26Tech Walkway 11:00 am
Ask study abroad exchange questions and eat donuts!
- Fri Aug 30
Submit your best travel photos of the year!
- Tue Oct 1Student Center Ballroom 10:00 am
Our biggest event of the year and the best place to learn about all things study abroad!
All OIE News
- November 27, 2018A global phone fraud that has scammed three of BU’s Asian students out of $124,500, and unsuccessfully targeted a fourth, has prompted the BU Police Department to issue alerts about warning signs for students.
- October 15, 2018Study at exchange partner institutions has tripled in the last three years.
- September 19, 2018The School of Modern Languages is searching for an Associate Director of the Atlanta Global Studies Center (AGSC): https://modlangs.gatech.edu/node/202.
- August 6, 2018Today, more Georgia Tech students are spending increasing time abroad as they pursue the International Plan (IP), a degree designation earned by a record 42 students this academic year.
- August 2, 2018A report from the National Center for Campus Safety Group identified fraud as one of the most common crimes that affect international students in the United States.
- July 27, 2018Drivers cannot use cell phones and other portable wireless devices (except for GPS) while actively driving a car.
Students offer Dutch-inspired ideas to turn Ted Turner Drive into a resilient gateway to downtown AtlantaMay 31, 2018CEE in the Netherlands Program Alumni are part of a team of GT students who competed in a design competition to re-design Ted Turner Drive in Downtown Atlanta.
- April 25, 2018A team of Tech freshmen explored culture and architecture after earning a rare invitation to a design competition in China.
- April 25, 2018A team of Georgia Tech researchers and grad students are exploring Antarctica's depths for clues to what might be found on Europa
- March 20, 2018On March 23, 2018, the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) will launch the SEVP Portal. The portal is a tool that F-1 students on Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT) or STEM OPT can choose to use to report changes.