- October 11, 2016Freeman Awards for Study in Asia (Freeman-ASIA) provides scholarships for U.S. undergraduate students with demonstrated financial need to study abroad in East or Southeast Asia.
- October 11, 2016The Critical Language Scholarship (CLS) Program is a fully funded summer overseas language and cultural immersion program for American undergraduate and graduate students.
- October 10, 2016German affiliated companies and organizations will be on campus recruiting GT students!
- September 17, 20142015 proposals are due to OIE on October 1st, 2014
- June 3, 2014New Fulbright Canada Opportunities Available
- Mon Oct 24Instructional Center 115 5:30 pm
Information session for the ISyE Beijing-Singapore Summer study abroad program.
- Tue Oct 25
These sessions are intended to give students general information about study abroad to help them get started in selecting a study abroad program.
- Wed Oct 26
Study engineering in Paris at Centrale Supélec!
- Tue Nov 1
Senior Physics and ECE students are encouraged to apply for the Bobby Jones Fellowship to complete a 1-year Master's degree at St. Andrews in Scotland.
This notice applies to all information and resource materials provided by the OIE for the domain oie.gatech.edu and for all other information provided by OIE in any media format. It is provided for informational purposes only, and is not represented to be error free, complete, accurate or current. The information contained herein is not legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for the legal advice or legal opinions of a licensed professional. Users should contact their own personal attorney or licensed professional to obtain appropriate legal advice or other professional counseling with respect to any particular issue or problem.