The Georgia Tech Office of International Education is excited to invite you to the annual Study Abroad Fair!
Stop by to learn more about nearly 130 international education possibilities offered at Tech. This event is a great place meet our entire team of advisors for faculty-led programs, exchange programs, global internship programs, scholarships and more. You’re bound to discover the experience that is right for you!
There will also be awesome raffle prizes (luggage tags, t-shirts, backpacks, tumblers, etc...) up for grabs for those who follow us on on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & Linkedin - @GTABROAD.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you there!
What can I do at the GT Study Abroad Fair?
Whether you are trying to decide between specific study abroad program or just exploring your options, the GT Study Abroad Fair is your chance to get information from dozens of programs and universities that offer international opportunities. We suggest walking through the fair at your leisure and visiting the exhibits. Look at the amazing photos, speak to former participants, eat some free food, and learn about the variety of study abroad choices at GT. Then be sure to pick up brochures and information on the programs and options that spark your interest!
Don't forget, Advisors will be available to speak with you about what you need to know before studying abroad, specific programs, and scholarships!
How can I prepare for the Fair?
The most important way to prepare is to mark your calendar for October 2nd! This is obvious, but the only way to participate is to be there!
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Study Abroad Fair Experience:
- Identify Your Study Abroad Goals
- Do you want information on a specific program, country, or region?
- Are you interested in a summer program, semester, or academic year abroad?
- Maybe you're just exploring. If so, give yourself plenty of time to walk around.
- Formulate a Plan
- Review the list of exhibitors, check out the Education Abroad Program Pages, and make a list of your "must-visit" tables.
- Pick a time to visit the Student Center Ballroom; 11 am - 12:30 pm are the busiest times. Plan accordingly.
- Make Contact
- Visit the Fair anytime between 10am and 2pm on Oct 2nd and ask program representative(s) questions about credits, classes, costs, scholarships, application deadlines, etc.
- Study Abroad Peer Advisors, student volunteers, and student program representatives will be in attendance. Talking to any of these student volunteers is a fantastic way to learn first-hand what to expect from your study abroad experience.
- Sign up for mailing lists and get business cards or email addresses to get more information on your favorite programs.
- Stay in Touch
- After you leave, use the knowledge you gained at the fair to inform your decision-making process.
- Follow up with advisors and program coordinators to raise additional questions or concerns you may have.
- Apply for a Study Abroad Program!
- AE/ISYE Limerick Summer Program
- Arabic LBAT
- Architecture Undergraduate International Studio
- Argentina Summer Program in International Affairs and Business
- Artisans, Scientists and Engineers through the Ages
- Barcelona Fall Program
- Barcelona Summer Program
- Berlin Summer Program
- Building Construction in the UK Summer Program
- Beijing/Singapore Summer Program
- BEST Lyon Summer Program
- BME Galway Summer Program
- CEE in Bolivia: Environmental Technology in the Developing World
- CEE in China/Japan: International Disaster Reconnaissance
- CEE London Summer Program
- CEE in the Netherlands: Sustainable Transportation Abroad
- ChBE in London Summer Program
- China Summer Program
- Denning T&M International Learning Experience
- Design, Develop, Build in Africa
- EU Study Abroad Program
- Georgia Tech Lorraine (Summer, Fall, and Spring)
- History of Art & Architecture in Greece & Italy
- Japan Program in Sustainable Development
- LBAT China
- LBAT France
- LBAT Germany
- LBAT Japan
- LBAT Korea
- LBAT Mexico
- LBAT Peru
- LBAT Russia
- LBAT Senegal
- LBAT Spain
- Leadership and Multi-faith Program: Global Religions Seminar in India
- Leadership for Social Good in Eastern and Central Europe
- MGT Global Operations in the UK
- Modern Architecture and the Modern City Summer Program
- Nature, Governance, and Sustainability in Costa Rica
- Oxford Summer Program
- Pacific Program
- Panama Summer Program
- Rwanda Summer Program
- Scotland Summer Program
- Serve-Learn-Sustain in Spain
- Spanish Intermediate Visit & Live It in Spain
- Southeast Asia Summer Program
- Sustainable Development and Climate Change in Italy
- More information coming soon! In the meantime, feel free to browse exchange programs on our website!
- Georgia Tech Police Department
- Global Internship Program
- International Education Week
- International Plan
- Office of International Education
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Stamps Health Services Travel Clinic
- Study Abroad Scholarships