You're among the elite.
Studies show that alumni who study abroad are more employable, have higher starting salaries, and have more of the skills employers are looking for.
According to National Association of Colleges and Employers 2016 Career Outlook survey, employers seek the following attributes in candidates:
- Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical/quantitative skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills
International Internship Opportunities
- Internship opportunities can be found here at Tech (if you are an undergrad or grad students) and also outside of Tech.
- How to Find an International Internship (GT Global Internship Program)
Resources for International Jobs
- Work opportunities abroad for study abroad alumni tend to be concentrated within a few organizations including the following: