International Student Leadership Award
The purpose of this award is to honor GT international students who have contributed significantly to the internationalization of the Georgia Tech campus and have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills while at GA Tech.
Recipients will be honored at the annual GT Up with the Gold and White Ceremony.
1. Be in good academic standing with Georgia Tech
2. Be in status with your F-1 or J-1 visa
3. Be an active member of a cultural/nationality club at Georgia Tech
4. Hold at least one leadership position on campus
5. Attend at least one leadership seminar or conference while at Georgia Tech
6. Participate in at least one community service/service learning opportunity
To apply, login into firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the e-form entitled “International Student Leadership Award Application & Recommendation.”
To view the following document, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If this program is not installed on your computer, please download the free Acrobat Reader