- September 21, 2016Stop by the annual Study Abroad Fair to learn about international opportunities, eat some tasty treats, and enter for a chance to win awesome door prizes (like a Yeti tumbler).
- September 12, 2016The Office of International Education (OIE) is pleased to announce the roll out of a new "Student Travel Registry."
- September 1, 2016The Gilman International Scholarship Program is pleased to announce that the Spring 2017 & Early Summer 2017 application is now available online for students to access. Applications are due Oct. 4, 2016 by 11:59pm (CDT).
- June 30, 2016The Office of International Education has worked with academic departments to simplify the exchange program selection process to determine which programs are the best fit for particular majors.
- June 29, 2016German Career Fair Employer Registration is now open!
- Mon Sep 19
Mon Oct 3
ES&T 1310 3:00 pm
Study Abroad Walk-In Advising in ES&T 1310 on Mondays
- Tue Sep 27
These sessions are intended to give students general information about study abroad to help them get started in selecting a study abroad program.
- Tue Sep 27Clough Commons 323 11:00 am
Come learn how you can study abroad in China this summer.
- Thu Sep 29
Come learn about how to afford to study abroad.
This notice applies to all information and resource materials provided by the OIE for the domain oie.gatech.edu and for all other information provided by OIE in any media format. It is provided for informational purposes only, and is not represented to be error free, complete, accurate or current. The information contained herein is not legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for the legal advice or legal opinions of a licensed professional. Users should contact their own personal attorney or licensed professional to obtain appropriate legal advice or other professional counseling with respect to any particular issue or problem.