Requesting Copies of Old Documents

Please request copies of old documents by e-mailing Make sure you include the following in your e-mail to OIE:

  1. Subject title should be: "Requesting copy of old document(s)"
  2. List the type of documents you need (i.e. copy of previous I-20 or DS2019 copy, EAD card copy, copy of old I-94)
  3. Provide the year the document was issued (this is most relevant for old I-20 or DS-2019 requests)
  4. Provide the reason you need the document (i.e. "application for OPT" or "Change of Status application")

If the document(s) exists in iStart, an advisor will send you an e-mail with a copy of the document(s) you requested attached  as a PDF file.