Weeks per Term
OIE Program Adviser
Languages of Instruction*
Preferred Participating Majors
This university is located in Toulouse, France. To learn more about this city and country, please visit:
The ISAE is a key player in higher education and research for aerospace engineering in Europe.
Leading aerospace training and research centre, the ISAE offers two general high-level multi-discipline scientific and technological master of science level programs: the SUPAERO MS Graduate Program and the ENSICA MS Graduate Program.
The Institute also provides specialized courses such as Post-Graduate Master's degrees and International Master of Engineering. Some courses specialise in scientific subjects, while others provide top-level teaching in management, administration and business. The ISAE also collaborates with other "Grandes Ecoles" to maximise the excellence of the courses.
The ISAE has developed close links with industries and research laboratories, in order to privilege the scientific research carried out in the ISAE laboratories (in particular with the ONERA), and to favour the synergy between teaching and research. The Institute is certified to grant Université de Toulouse PhD (Docteur de l'Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace).
on-campus residence halls
off-campus apartment/room for rent
no meal plan
- Georgia Tech degree-seeking student.
- Good Academic Standing with a 3.0* (or higher) GPA at time of application
- Undergraduates must have completed at least two semesters of study at GT.
- At least 18 years of age by the program's departure date
- Be able to stay at the host university for the duration of their semester, INCLUDING through their exam period
- Be in Good Standing with the Office of Student Affairs and Housing
- All Non-U.S. Citizens are welcome to apply to participate in an exchange outside of their home country only. This rule applies to all who do not have a U.S. passport, including U.S. Permanent Residents.
- All study abroad participants are required to have a passport prior to any visa deadline dates, and any needed visas prior to departure date (Students are responsible for securing all required travel documents per the host country’s regulations prior to departure).
*Some host schools have stricter requirements such as higher GPA or more time in school before study abroad. (See Academic Info on your host school GT program page for any restrictions.)
Program includes a research project done before courses begin and then a set of Engineering courses agreed upon by the GT AE department and ISAE. Contact the OIE Advisor at top for more details.
Credit for courses taken as a part of exchange programs is received by transferring the credits back to Georgia Tech. For more information about this, click here. Here you will find the foreign credit approval form, the foreign credit approval form instructions, and a link to the registrar's Equivalency Table.
CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM
1.4 ECTS credits = 1 GT credit
ECTS Grade = US Grade
14-20 = A
10-13 = B
7-9 = C
<7 = F
Program Costs (Estimated)
- For most exchange programs, participants must pay GT tuition, GT campus fees, and study abroad insurance to the GT Bursar for each GT semester they are abroad. No other expenses associated with this program are paid to GT; instead, these expenses are paid on site.
- Keep in mind the costs of books, health insurance, food, living expenses, and travel money, as well as pre-departure costs like your passport and visa.
- Following are cost estimates for one semester at the exchange program school that may help you prepare for your term(s) abroad. All costs are in USD.