The following scholarships are available for GT undergraduate students who have applied to or will apply to a GT study abroad program (see scholarship descriptions for additional requirements). Late and/or incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- GT/ACCIAC Scholarships
- GT Alumni Scholarships
- Regents' President's Choice Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Foundation "100,000 Strong" Scholarship for China
|Term You Plan to Study Abroad||Application Deadline||Notification Date|
|Spring 2013||November 2, 2012||December 19, 2012|
|Summer 2013 (Application reopened, excludes "Coca-Cola for China")||April 5, 2013||May 3, 2013|
|Fall 2013 and Academic Year 2013-14 (Application reopened)||April 5, 2013||May 3, 2013|
|Spring 2014||April 5, 2013||May 3, 2013|
Complete the online application and submit an official transcript to the Office of International Education by the application deadline. Applications are not complete until both the online application and official transcript have been submitted. If you are applying to more than one GT-Sponsored Scholarship, only one application is required.
- Official Transcript - Required for all applicants. Must submit a transcript in addition to any previous versions submitted to OIE.
- Resume - Required for Coca-Cola Scholarship ONLY. Please upload pdf below.
- Academic Reference - Required for Coca-Cola Scholarship ONLY. Please submit to OIE in a sealed envelope.
All supplemental materials must be received by OIE at 4:30 PM by the application deadline. These may be delivered or mailed directly to Office of International Education, Georgia Institute of Technology, 631 Cherry Street, Savant Building, Suite 211, Atlanta, GA 30332-0284. Incomplete application will not be considered.
Award recipients will be chosen using the following criteria:
- Based heavily on short answers (writing and grammar, clarity of connection of upcoming program to goals)
- Academic Standing
- Other criteria as explained in scholarship descriptions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.